Who We Are & Why You should choose us
Quality Service You Can Trust
Cattleya was created in October of 2016, in Connecticut, to provide quality services for people with disabilities in the north region, with a goal to expand throughout the state within the next two years.
Cattleya’s owners have over 75 years of combined experience working with people with disabilities. During those years, our duties included providing direct care to individuals, supervising, writing contracts, managing budgets and writing and implementing programs.
As a result of our experience and love for helping people help themselves and without hesitation our owners united together and formed Cattleya, LLC. Some of our services include: in-home and personal support, day services, and transportation, just to name a few.
Our concept for creating such an agency based on our experience and knowledge derived from other agencies that were formed because the needs of people with disabilities were not being met.
We at Cattleya, strongly believe that every individual is unique and deserves an opportunity to participate in an organization dedicated to improving the lives of those with disabilities.
Cattleya’s Core Values
- We respect the dignity of each person and value their participation in the design, choice and provision of services to meet their unique needs.
- We believe that community-based services and support should be available and easily accessible for everyone.
- We believe in the people we serve, our community, and our vision and mission statements. We are committed to improving the quality of life and its acceptance in the community.
- We believe that services and support must be delivered in an ethical manner and meet the needs of each individual.
- We believe that building relationships and partnerships will serve as a beneficial tool for each individual that we support.
- We believe it is important to embrace new ideas and change in order to improve the services available.
- We seek innovative ways using evidence based services and supports to find creative solutions that inspire people to obtain their goals.
- We believe in respecting the culture and values of the people and their families that we serve with an emphasize on diversity and respect.
The owners have put together an all-star team of professionals to head up the leadership and operation of Cattleya. With over 75 years of combined knowledge of working with and for people with disabilities it is felt that we can provide quality services which would create positive outcomes for those that we provide services to.
The management team of Cattleya consist of Michael Thompson, CEO, Brandon Walker, Administrator, Charmaine Thompson, Director of Residential Services, and Georgia Davis, Director of Operations. The following breakdown will illustrate their credentials and responsibilities:
© copyright 2020 Cattleya, LLC. All RIghts Reserved